Monday, August 5, 2019

Reaping


   My children, many sorrows will come into your world now. The time of reaping is upon you, and much that has been sown must be reaped now.

   Nations that have refused Me will now pay the price for nations that refuse Me. Nations that have turned away from Me will pay the price for nations that turn away.

   I have blessed you with much, but you have treated Me with scorn. You have not honored My great Name. You have not walked in My ways. For these things you pay a terrible price. 

NOTE:  I feel very strongly in my spirit this is also a personal word for many people, this paragraph and the one following.

   The time left is short. I have warned you again and again. I have been very patient with you, but now time is running out. As you watch Me deal with nations, you will see My Word is true.

   Soon I will deal with you.

   Choose wisely, My children. Make wise choices for there is a reaping for all you do. For righteous choices, there is reward. For unrighteous ones, there is judgment.

   I love you, but My Word is true.  

Psalm 9:16-20
  • 16 The Lord is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah.
  • 17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
  • 18 For the needy shall not always be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.
  • 19 Arise, O Lord; let not man prevail: let the heathen be judged in thy sight.
  • 20 Put them in fear, O Lord: that the nations may know themselves to be but men. Selah.
Jeremiah 1:16
  • 16 And I will utter my judgments against them touching all their wickedness, who have forsaken me, and have burned incense unto other gods, and worshipped the works of their own hands.



No comments:

Post a Comment