Tuesday, September 3, 2019

I Wait


   My children on the earth are so busy, they forget Me.

   My children, when did you last draw near to Me? Not near to ask for things which I happily grant you. Not near to pray for financial increase, which I bless so many of My children with, but near to ME?

   When did you last draw near just to adore Me? To remember My sacrifice for you? To tell Me of your love?

   When you first came to Me, your love was more passionate, but the world has entered in and choked out our time together. 

    I am still here. 
   
    I wait patiently for you each day, hoping you will return and show Me your love.

Matthew 22:37-38
  • 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
  • 38 This is the first and great commandment.

James 4:8
  • Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Mark 4:18-19
  • 18 And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word,
  • 19 And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.



No comments:

Post a Comment