Friday, March 25, 2011

Obey Me Now


Perilous times are upon you in the earth. Many are the schemes of those behind the scenes who have the power to divide and conquer. Many are the ways of their plans to defeat the will of the people to do what is right, to bring down those who bear My name in the earth.

Yet it is not their faces nor plans you need fear, My children, but the hand of Your God if you do not obey Me for My plans shall go forth and be carried out in the earth at this time and woe to those who refuse to walk in My ways and do My will in these times for they shall face the enemy without My wisdom or power to guide them in what they should do.

Woe to those who languish in earthly pleasure and do not know the lateness of the hour at hand for quickly shall I come and they shall be left behind and face a fate far worse than mere death.

Great will be the reward of those who will follow Me and My will to the ends of the earth in these last days. Great and mighty will be the power they walk in and the glory they behold! They shall witness signs and wonders such as nothing this world has ever witnessed before and great shall be their reward in heaven for enduring.

I will speak in time soon coming to many of you of what I would have you to do for My name’s sake. Be quick to obey, My children, for the time draws near for the Bridegroom’s return. Do not linger in seeking pleasure or chasing the things of this world for you shall soon be leaving them behind. Trust Me to supply your needs. For did I not promise in My Word that I would do this for those who would walk in My ways?”

Do not be deceived, My children, into thinking the hour is not as late as it is for that is what the enemy desires for you to believe and if you linger at the pleasures of the world or refuse My commands, you will truly know regret. For the time is past for lingering and refusing to obey. I AM real, I AM alive and I AM watching to see if you will obey. If you will not obey Me and obey quickly, I shall pass your task to another.

*** At this point, the Lord said there will be some who are hearing this word and still refusing to obey Him. To you, He says: Obey Me now or face My judgment on your life!

Then you will cry, Father! Where is my reward? But I say to you that I passed that also to one more willing to sacrifice comfort, more willing to hear Me and obey, for you were not willing.

Make haste, My children. It is time to return from playing now and address the seriousness of the hour. You have heard My words, now obey Me that you may escape the worst of what is soon to come upon the earth.”

Luke 12:47: And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

II Tim. 3:1: This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

Matt. 7:21: Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Is. 30:1: Woe to the rebellious children, saith the LORD, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin.

I Sam. 15:22-29:  And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. 

 23For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king. 

 24And Saul said unto Samuel, I have sinned: for I have transgressed the commandment of the LORD, and thy words: because I feared the people, and obeyed their voice.

 25Now therefore, I pray thee, pardon my sin, and turn again with me, that I may worship the LORD. 

 26And Samuel said unto Saul, I will not return with thee: for thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, and the LORD hath rejected thee from being king over Israel. 

 27And as Samuel turned about to go away, he laid hold upon the skirt of his mantle, and it rent. 

 28And Samuel said unto him, The LORD hath rent the kingdom of Israel from thee this day, and hath given it to a neighbour of thine, that is better than thou. 

 29And also the Strength of Israel will not lie nor repent: for he is not a man, that he should repent.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Glynda, this is one of the Greatest words I have ever heard. And this is a True Word of The Lord.
    For this word must get out to the World soon.
    Many Blessings to you
    Robert Lee Williams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glynda says:
    "or refuse My Commands, you will truly know regret"

    Let me help you understand what this regret Glynda is telling us about feels like.

    The other morning I was laying in bed and suddenly a black feeling came over me. My entire bodily soul was consumed with this painful regret, a kind of spiritual regret. I honestly cannot compare it to any earthly fear or pain I've ever experienced. All I know is that I knew "death could not cure this black feeling of regret."

    Let me say that again. While this experience was happening I knew in the deepest corners of my soul that death would "never" free me from this black regret.

    I actually thought someone in my family was going to die that day. No one did so I am left with trying to figure this one out.

    So out of pure fear I have resumed my special research in hopes of staying this black spiritual regret I experienced and will never forget as long as I live.

    Now do not forget what Glynda also said. There is a great deception coming.

    Now here is a mystery. There is the hidden church that has been in hiding in the shadows for over a century. I am not sure but It just may be its time to emerge soon. You as a Christian have been trained in your deception and will not recognize this church as your own.

    Hence, your deception.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in awe at what God has spoken here. Thank you for sharing with us. I recently sent a letter out with a "warning" attached to a portion of the prophecy given by Bro David Wilkerson back in 1973. Tonight I had someone write me and ask that I teach how not to fear..so I have been praying and seeking the Holy Ghost for wisdom in writing a response. In doing so, I logged on here just now and read your post. Tears filled my eyes, knowing that God confirmed to me, that I must tell and warn, that is what He has called me to do. And that in the end, it is our Trust in Him, and the Finished Work at Calvary that will see us through. Sincerely, Dalina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many are called and few are chosen....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my sister please pray for me. I am being asked to do something for the Lord but I cannot obey - I do not have the stength to do what is being asked of me. Oh God please help me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Friend, all I can say is "Jonah". Remember what happened to him. The real trick here is be CERTAIN you are hearing from the Lord in this matter. He will never ask you to do something contrary to His word.

    ReplyDelete