Monday, April 18, 2011

Declare Unto Me Now


It is a time to declare. Declare that which I have given you. Declare that which I have spoken to you I will bring to pass. Declare it for now it shall surely be done in the lives of all My children who have remained on the narrow path.

Declare unto Me now in faith those things I have promised that you have been standing in faith for. Declare also that the enemy may not take them from you, that they are yours, for you shall surely walk in them now.

No longer shall those I have prepared remain in the shadows for the brightness of My glory shining through them can no longer be hidden. This is the time of My chosen ones and I shall now remove the veil from the eyes of those around you, My children, and they shall begin to see who you really are – who you were created to be, who you are in Me.

Get ready. Get ready to shine and prepare yourselves for all that that shall entail. Get ready to organize and administrate all that I am placing in your hands and in your power.

Walk in wisdom and manage it wisely. Walk before Me in purity of heart and mind. Walk before Me in diligence. Walk before Me in steadfastness and do not waver from the path to which I have called you or the tasks which I have given you for there is no time for stalling now.

Events will now begin transpiring in your life to bring about the changes that will place you in the ministries I have chosen for you. Stay in the flow of My Spirit. You will be in awe of how perfectly I am able to bring all to pass just as I promised you I would and joy shall overtake the weariness in your hearts and souls at this time.

Is. 42:9: Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.

I Cor. 4:2: Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.

Proverbs 4:23: Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Phil. 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Is. 61:3To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

9 comments:

  1. Each day is growing more exciting. As the days grow darker the Spirit burns brighter.

    One question I have, in what way are we to declare? Do we make declarations to ourselves to buildup our faith? Do we declare things to others? Are we to declare the outpouring of the Holy Spirit? I'm not sure. . . (okay so that's a few different questions along one theme. lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandy, I believe He means to declare to Him - like to say "Thank You, Lord, that you are bringing such and such to pass in my life" - I don't know if He meant to others, the impression I had was to declare to Him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Glynda, I agree to declare unto Him these things as this is where He adds more substance to them.
    Also I would like to confirm this in that Father told me a few months back that it will show on their faces, it will show on their faces.
    What I was to understand was that He will anoint them with joy above their fellows, and the picture I received was glowing as was with Yeshua at the mount and Stephen when stoned.
    Later He said to me and their countenance would change not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Glynda for bringing the word of God. I have been waiting patiently for such exciting news. I have received and declared the words of the Lord in Jesus name. May the bless and continue to you you as a chosen vessel to speak to his people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The scriture says, "Confession is made unto salvation." The Greek word for confession means: "to agree verbally". We are to believe in our hearts, and agree verbally with what His Spirit has spoken to us. It is a verbal contract (covenant). In Mark 11:23 it says we are to speak what we have believed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a little off-topic but here's a bit of interesting news regarding biblical prophecy and modern times: the rebuilding of Babylon. http://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/2009/02/14/us-to-help-rebuild-city-of-babylon-in-iraq/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This speaks to me. The Lord has given me a book that will come out mid-June. It is a book that will speak to many about building a close and intimate relationship with the Lord. He is calling me to begin carrying its message throughout the world. It is called Cast Up A Highway from Is 62:10.
    Your words confirm that He can use even me for His mighty saving work in these last days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Second try at this, am watching grandaughter today, taking a sabbath break from work on the vehicle, Something the Lord layed on my heart to share with you all.
    Yesterday while waking up and seeing the first light just shimmering thru the window the word wraiths popped up in my thoughts, it was an unwelcomed thought for sure but there was a sense of compassion related to it I could not shake off and knew what to do. So after praying I looked up the word in my websters dictionary.
    The definition that jumped out at me is as follows: An apparition of a living person in his exact likeness seen usually just before his death.
    Now for a while now in my walk with the Lord I have developed what I call my goat detector, and also similarly my Christian detector as I go about meeting people and looking them in the eye, or in some cases just getting in visual range of them. Lately have felt an underlying urgency pressing up under the daily activities of my life to quite literally grab these folks by the neck and pull them out of the burning building that they are sleeping in. Thats the jist of it as far as seeing these people with a bit of viewpoint from the Saviors perspective. Their time is nearly up and we are the only ones who may cross their paths in this life to be used by the Lord to invite them to the wedding. So be sensitive to the spirits urgings to show them Jesus Christ our Lord. pointman out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shalom,

    Glynda I remembered this post for some reason today. I believe it's time for me to: "Declare unto Him now!"
    Amen.
    Encouraging!

    In Christ with love,
    Joshua

    ReplyDelete