Sunday, May 1, 2011

You Cannot Love the World and Love Me

I will give you revelation as you study My holy word. I desire that you would come into the knowledge of all truth about Me and that it will comfort you in your time of need. My word is your assurance I will meet those needs if you have obeyed My commands.

My word abounds with revelation, with truth, with the steps you should take in order to come out of any negative situation you are faced with, but so many rely only on the revelations of others. They do not pursue truth for themselves, therefore they possess no real revelation of their own. Because of this, they can be easily swayed by winds of strange doctrines containing only partial truths. 

Oh My people, why do you neglect so great a salvation as that which is found in My holy word? Why do you gladly give your minds to idle pastimes and neglect the great treasures of eternal value hidden in My word? I have hidden tools there for you to find – tools to fix the problems you face each day. I have placed comfort in its lines to surround you with My comfort whenever you need Me. You draw near to Me whenever you read My holy word. I speak to you in its pages. I pull you close to Me in its verses. 

I long for you to draw nearer to Me yet so many of you are chasing what the world has to offer and soon that world will be no more. That world will change forever, but I change not. Time spent in My holy word is never wasted, never lost. It is multiplied back to you in blessings in your life.

My word teaches you how you should live, but so many of you want to live like the world instead. You do not look into My word for it convicts you of your sin. Instead you look into the world and it agrees with your sin and leaves you feeling comfortable with it. I did not call you to live lives of comfort but of sacrifice and love. Lives of giving, of helping each other. Yet so many of you have turned inward with your love and love yourselves instead. My Word would teach you but you harden your hearts against it. My word would guide you into all truth in holiness yet you will have none of it.

The time is coming soon when those who have spent time in My word will stand above the others who have played the harlot with the world and its ways. The difference will be clear in the way I protect them from all that is coming soon. I have called you to come out of the world. If you ignore My voice, if you ignore My word, you cannot endure to the end. You cannot love the world and love Me. You cannot serve the ways of the world and serve Me. You must choose.

Prov. 1:23: Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.


Is. 28:9: Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

Eph. 4:14: That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

I Tim. 4:1: Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

II Tim. 4:3: For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

Hebrews 2:3: How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;

Malachi 3:6: For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Ezekiel 16:49: hold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

Prov. 2:3-5: Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;  4If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;  5Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.

Is. 45:3: And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

Romans 15:4: For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

II Cor. 1:3: Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;

James 4:8: Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

John 6:63: It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

John 3:19: And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Hosea 4:6: My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

3 comments:

  1. I have come to understand you can learn where someone is in life when you learn the level of sin they are comfortable with, that they are willing to defend. This can be shown through their defense concerning themselves as well as the defense of others. Once I understood that, I then have come to understand where ministers are through listening to their messages. Some are in very scary places therefore we have left. It has become very disheartening in these last days! After all, we lead others to where we are in life. I have also come to understand, it seems one can go from one church to another and find the same/similar verses taught on year after year within each church. They are often the nice verses, the ones that make you feel good and cause you to think all is well. But, I would read my bible and think but God has said so much more in this book! Why do we not hear about these hard things, the things that can cause eternal damnation? I came to the conclusion talking about sin, talking about the tough things is taboo in the church today. I said all of this to say, I appreciate your writings. I do not get to fellowship with you, but it is a relief to find another person apart from your spouse that does not shy away from the tough things in the Word of God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN !
    This is not a popular message with the apostate Church which now imitates the world in every way imaginable but especially in the busine$$ model.

    I look forward to the day when there are no more Canaanites(merchants) in God's house. Zechariah 14:21

    A sad example is the tattoo story I read at Charisma where a smiling Pastor sells us on the benefits of imitating the heathen world instead of leading holy lives and being a light in the darkness.

    The word of God is being attacked from within even by 'smiling' Pastors.
    His message is not one of repentance and holiness but ; "Follow in the customs of the pagans,It's cool."
    It's no surprise that he blocked responses on Youtube even though he requested them.

    Most compromised and worldly believers who are always tolerant and accepting of pollution and unholy pagan inroads in the Church will be encouraged and heartened by this paganized Christianity story.

    'You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons; you cannot partake of the Lord’s table and of the table of demons.'
    1 Corinthians 10:21

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen!

    Revelation is like food in and of itself!

    I love revelation from the Word! I love it when the Holy Spirit teaches me! I just wanna do back flips when GOD teaches me something! It is awesome!

    (LOL my captcha password is beers!)

    ReplyDelete