Friday, July 15, 2011

Why Do You Not Worship Me?

My people have wandered far from Me in their hearts. There are few who worship Me in spirit and in truth. Most only think they do and this is not acceptable to Me. I desire true worship from My people. If I am your King, your Lord, why do you not worship Me?

Those who truly worship Me know no fear for they feel My love around them at all times.

I am the God of all creation yet many of My people treat Me as an afterthought. They do not make time for Me and this does not please Me at all. You wonder that you do not walk in all of My blessings yet I am not first in your minds and hearts, My children. You partake of sins regularly and you marvel that you do not feel My presence. Your hearts are still given to sin in so many areas and this should not be. You lash others with your words, you lie, you steal, yet you think you should walk in My blessing as well. This cannot be, My children. I bless you in many ways in spite of your disobedience but I desire you would repent and forsake your sins and come up higher with Me that I may bless you more abundantly.

Sin should not be found among My children. You have been given authority over all the power of the enemy, yet you continue to give in to temptation and stay mired in sin time and time again. Why do you not fight him, My children? Do you desire to wallow in filthiness?

Sin is not acceptable to Me in any form. I desire you would come up higher - I desire for you to overcome the evil one, not cavort with him. Do you think you can battle an enemy in one area while serving him in another? Do not be double-minded, My children.

Come to Me and worship Me in spirit and in truth and I will give you the key to your freedom, only do not deceive yourselves any longer that you will not reap the consequences of your sin for your surely shall.

John 4:23: But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

Matt. 15:8: This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

Is. 43:15: I am the LORD, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.

Luke 10:19: Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Prov. 30:12: There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness.

James 4:8: Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

II Peter 2:19-20: While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me of a word God gave me on 6/1/11. I was "getting away" to be with God for a moment so I pulled up to a local lake with a park and just sat in my car and waited for Him with my journal. As I waited, I noticed all the trash on the sidewalks, grass, and parking lot and thought what a shame it was. It was at that moment He began to speak to this to me:

    "People litter My world with their mess/debris. They litter themselves too with foulness. They do not consecrate their bodies and minds to Me to be My temple, My dwelling place. They are fornicators, idolators, murderers, heathens of this world. It (the world) will soon be consumed. All of it. Only ash will remain.

    People will cry out but it will be too late. It will be heartbreaking for Me. You know as a mother the times you must still go through with the punishment even when your children cry out at the last moment. By then its too late. They made their choice. The burden of their sin is great. I could have taken it all had they turned it over to Me.

    {There was GREAT sadness in the Lord's voice}

    But they choose to dwell among it. Separate yourselves! Do not lie with the pigs. They lay in waste, their own waste. They even eat of it and call it good. Their time will come."

    I haven't shared this with anyone - never felt led to until I saw your post today.

    God bless you for being obedient and sharing His words!

    Stephanie
    http://daily-victories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Stephanie, what a powerful word!! Thank you so much for sharing this here, I'm sure many others will benefit from it. I just checked out your blog and it looks like you have many interesting things to read there! God bless you for your obedience, Stephanie - I pray you will continue to share with us what He reveals to you - it will help us to put all the pieces together. Blessings! Glynda

    ReplyDelete