Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Be Willing and Believe


   My children are in a quandary about what to do. I have given you leadings, but you know not where. Some of you know not how you will arrive to your destinations.
   My children, you must remember that any detail I give to you, the enemy also is privy to. I do these things to protect you. I allow you to strengthen your faith as you wait on more details, all the while asking you, Do you believe in Me?
   Do you really believe? Do you really believe Me to provide for you, not only details, but what you need to do as I have called you to do? To go where I am sending you in My Name? This is how you will know if you really believe, if you remain willing, obedient and ready to do all I say to you.
   Be ready. Be willing to go no matter where I send you. Be obedient in all you do, and exceedingly obedient, because that is your survival in these times.
   Have faith. According to your faith, it shall be unto you.                                               

1 Peter 5:8
  • 8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
Isaiah 1:19-20
  • 19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
  • 20 But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.
Matthew 9:29
  • 29 Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.


No comments:

Post a Comment