Thursday, December 15, 2016

How Much I Bless You


   You have left the things I guided you away from behind you. This is good, as now I can bless you in greater measure than ever before.
   My precious children, do you not know that when you encumber yourselves in wrong relationships, it causes blessings to be withheld from you for a later time? When you are free to serve Me in the way I truly desire, My blessings can flow fully into your lives. When you make yourselves ready by renewing your minds in My Holy Word, then you can be trusted with these blessings.
   When you leave behind the places where I did not carry you, you free Me to bless you in the new place I chose for you. When you leave behind jobs I did not grant you, you open yourself to further blessings in those I do grant you.
   Many of My children pray to Me each day for abundant blessings, but much of how I bless you depends on you.                                                  

Proverbs 3:5-7
  • 5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
  • 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
  • 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
Jeremiah 29:11-13
  • 11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
  • 12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
  • 13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment