My Children, it is necessary at this time that you focus very intently. There are nuances in your walk I am refining in this time to better equip you for what is coming.
I will show you these refinements as I work with you on them, but you must pay close attention to discern My voice from the many others in your world. You must be focused intently on Me in order to discern My work in your spirit as opposed to outside forces. Your heart must be submitted to Me in order to recognize it is I who do this work.
Your part in this process is to be humbly submitted, to humble yourself to receive My corrections to your path. Your part is to be intently focused on Me, not on your circumstances, not on goings-on in your world, not on the people around you, not on your own feelings, that you realize it is Me who is doing this work, and submit to it.
Your part is to remove your focus from the world and concentrate on Me for part of every day that you may know Me better, for without My help and guidance, how will you walk in what is to come?
1 Peter 5:6-8
- 6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
- 7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
- 8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
· 2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
· 16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
· 17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
· 18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.