Friday, December 23, 2016

Imitate Me


   You must start again now in ways you have not anticipated, but I am the God who makes a way where there was no way before. I will go before you and make the crooked places straight, and I will bring good out of this you never dreamed of.
   Trust Me and believe I can do this. Keep Me first in all things. Do not cease to walk in My ways and obey because of what you see.
   You are My child and you are expected to act in particular ways – I call you now to imitate Me in the earth, that others may see My likeness in the earth. The end draws near, but it is not yet.
   Stir up your most holy faith and do this work for Me. Do what I set before you. Walk forth in My Name and speak My Word.                                                

Ephesians 5:1
  • 5 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
Isaiah 42:16
  • 16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
Romans 8:28
  • 28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Exodus 20:3
  • 3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Matthew 22:37
  • 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Jude 20
  • 20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,


No comments:

Post a Comment