Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Looking Backward


   I am calling My Children to leave their pasts where they belong – behind you. You can do no great thing for me while you are dwelling in what has been that will never come again.
   Leave what is gone in your distant memories and move forward with Me.
   Greatness lies ahead of you, but you cannot move forward while looking backward.                                             

Philippians 3:13-14
  • 13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
  • 14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
Luke 9:62
  • 62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.
Isaiah 43:18-19
  • 18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
  • 19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.


No comments:

Post a Comment