Those who have sown seeds of evil will now face a time of reaping. They shall reap as they have sown.
Many around you will now face consequences they have not anticipated. You may feel compassion for them, but do not attempt to rescue them, for it is not possible to rescue from My judgments.
As they have sown, they shall now reap. I am never mocked, whether by man, or by nations.
· 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
· 8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
· 22 His own iniquities shall take the wicked himself, and he shall be holden with the cords of his sins
· 30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
· 31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.