My people, recognize that some of those whom you pray for have turned their hearts from Me. They have made the decision to serve other gods and not honor Me or My great Name in how they speak or what they do. This was a conscious decision to turn against Me and serve the enemy of their souls.
You see in My holy Word what happens to those who do this. When you pray, I will give them another chance to repent fully, to walk with Me again. If they continue to refuse, judgment must fall.
You have asked Me for many things, and those I greatly desire to give you, but My patience is coming to an end with those who refuse Me.
I am a generous God, I have given My people the freedom to choose their own way over Mine. They refuse Me at their own peril.
2 Timothy 3:1-9
- 1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
- 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
- 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
- 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
- 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
- 6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
- 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
- 9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.
- 29 The bellows are burned, the lead is consumed of the fire; the founder melteth in vain: for the wicked are not plucked away.
- 30 Reprobate silver shall men call them, because the Lord hath rejected them.
- 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;