Wednesday, May 31, 2017

It is All About to Begin

   You live in a time of great urgency now, My people. Even seconds will count in this time when I speak to you to do something. I have woven events together in perfect timing and your absolute, immediate obedience any time I speak to you is of the utmost importance now.

   I am moving My remnant to areas of strategic importance. I am moving the wicked into place as well. I know where safety is. I know where destruction will reign. It is all about to begin.

   You live in a time of excitement, My people, of the fulfillment of My holy Word. A time when angels will labor side by side with you to bring about My will. A time when the greatest battles of all time will be won. You are soldiers called for such a time as this. Laborers sent forth into the harvest. A harvest that is white and at perfect readiness for reaping.

   Those who are lukewarm in their belief in Me will be cast into the darkness and destruction that is coming. Those who have great love for Me will be guided and protected.

   You choose which group you are in. Ready yourselves, for this will be a bumpy ride, but an exciting one. You are seeing history made and your responses now to all that transpires, will be talked about in heaven for all eternity.    

Proverbs 3:5-7
  • 5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
  • 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
  • 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
Genesis 19:16-17
  • 16 And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters; the Lord being merciful unto him: and they brought him forth, and set him without the city.
  • 17 And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed. 
Genesis 7:1, 5-7
  • 1 And the Lord said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.
  • 5 And Noah did according unto all that the Lord commanded him.
  • 6 And Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth.
  • 7 And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood.

No comments:

Post a Comment