This is the time to focus on getting your walk right with Me. I desire My children would walk in My ways and obey My commands. I desire you would walk in love with one another, give to help the less fortunate, tell others about Me.
If you will submit to Me and follow My leading, I will lead you now into a walk of purity that will cause you to be blessed, that will enable you to separate yourself from the world; a walk of purity that will be pleasing to Me.
Resist the temptation to sin, My children, for sin may bring pleasure for a moment, but its punishment can be long lasting. Its consequences are far more than you can foresee.
Submit to Me, resist the devil and he will flee. You do not know the full magnitude of what is coming in this time. Walking in purity will help you survive.
- 1 From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?
- 2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.
- 3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.
- 4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
- 5 Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?
- 6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
- 7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
- 8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
- 9 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.
- 10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
- 11 Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.