Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Ring the Bell, Sound the Trumpet


   Ring the bell, sound the trumpet, for the Lord of Hosts has spoken. You have entered the Time of Judgments and now shall all lands be judged. All lands shall receive the fruit of their doings. Every people shall I now judge, saith the Lord of Hosts.

   Prepare for war in your lands for a great war is coming and no man shall be exempt from the effects thereof. All lands shall suffer in this great war. Through wars I judge nations, and through wars some are lifted up, and some are put down. Prepare for war.

   The time has come, I will wait no longer to judge your wicked ways.

   Watch and pray, My people. Pray that you will be counted worthy to escape those things that are to come. 
  
Ezekiel 5:7-9
  • Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because ye multiplied more than the nations that are round about you, and have not walked in my statutes, neither have kept my judgments, neither have done according to the judgments of the nations that are round about you;
  • Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I, even I, am against thee, and will execute judgments in the midst of thee in the sight of the nations.
  • And I will do in thee that which I have not done, and whereunto I will not do any more the like, because of all thine abominations.
Ezekiel 5:16-17
  • 16 When I shall send upon them the evil arrows of famine, which shall be for their destruction, and which I will send to destroy you: and I will increase the famine upon you, and will break your staff of bread:
  • 17 So will I send upon you famine and evil beasts, and they shall bereave thee: and pestilence and blood shall pass through thee; and I will bring the sword upon thee. I the Lord have spoken it.
Psalm 9:16-18
  • 16 The Lord is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah.
  • 17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
  • 18 For the needy shall not always be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.
Luke 21:34-36
  • 34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
  • 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
  • 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.


No comments:

Post a Comment