Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Get Ready


   America, you face nothing but waiting for fiery indignation.  You have incurred My judgment and you shall feel it. The wicked who reside in you shall feel it. All those who helped to make you what you are today shall feel it.
NOTE: For just a second, I saw flames, and I felt we had been hit with a missile. I heard the words “preemptive strike,” but I didn’t know what the situation I was seeing actually meant. I saw President Trump’s face for a split second after I saw the flames and heard those words, but I knew even as I saw it that we had not fired a missile on anyone else. Someone else had fired on us.
   America you have already been found guilty. Get ready. I would have washed you clean but you refused me. You have continued to push me out. Out. Out. You did not desire to know Me. Now you don't. I will cleanse America with fire. Only my remnant shall I protect.
   They shall walk through fire and overcome to witness to others of Me.  

Hebrews 10:30
  • 30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

Psalm 9:16-18
  • 16 The Lord is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah.
  • 17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
  • 18 For the needy shall not always be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment