Monday, October 23, 2017

Mercy and Repentance

   I am showing mercy now to those who are very merciful towards others. I will take many of these home. Those who are not merciful will be in hard places. You will be faced with impossible choices until you repent, or you are destroyed. 

(In my spirit, I saw some having to try to choose between something they desperate needed to survive and the life of someone they loved dearly.)

   You who will be leaving the earth sooner are in a season of refining – I am showing many of you what is in your hearts, that you may repent and be made clean before I call you home. Do not resist My refining, for it is necessary for your very souls.

   Those who refuse to repent now will go on to see the horrors that are coming, where they will have their last chances to repent or be destroyed.

   Pray now for your lost loved ones. Pray for endurance for yourself and all those you love, for those who endure to the end shall be saved. Pray for My mercy. Pray the end comes quickly.

   Remember in all things, I am with you always, even to the end of the age. 

Isaiah 57:1
  • The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.   
Matthew 5:7
  • Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Deuteronomy 8:2
  • And thou shalt remember all the way which the Lord thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no.
Matthew 10:21-23
  • 21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
  • 22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
  • 23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.
Malachi 3:1-3
  • Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.
  • But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:
  • And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.
Matthew 28:20
  • 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment