Wednesday, February 14, 2018

No Time To Think

   My people think they will be able to avoid wrong decisions in what is coming, but they underestimate the turmoil and angst of that age.
   My people, in what is coming, the events around you will be so horrendous, so huge, so world-changing, that your minds will be in constant turmoil, trying to figure out how to survive what is not survivable.
   Men will run to and fro trying to hide, trying to thrive, trying to understand what it is not possible for them to understand. Satan will have the upper hand in the earth in this time.
   Your minds will be so full of anguish that you cannot make a sound decision in that time. That is why I am calling my chosen ones home. That is why I counsel you to buy of me gold refined. That is why I have told you nothing can take precedence over your time with Me and in My Word now.
   Those who refuse Me now will pay a high price later. (He means those who refuse to repent and turn to Him, who refuse to give their lives to Him).
Revelation 3:16-20
  • 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
  • 17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
  • 18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
  • 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
  • 20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Revelation 6:13-17
  • 13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
  • 14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
  • 15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
  • 16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
  • 17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
Daniel 12:1-4
  • 1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
  • 2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
  • 3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
  • 4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Isaiah 57:1
              1 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment