Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Visits to Heaven


   In the time of the wilderness houses, there shall be those of My people who will come and go from Heaven to bring My Words to the people in the earth. These trips will be made only at My will, and only those I choose shall visit My heavenly abode.
   I shall send My Words to strengthen My people during their times in the wilderness, just as I did in times of old.
   I tell you these things before time, that you may believe when they happen. I tell you that you may be comforted in knowing I have already thought of everything you will need.
Revelation 1:1
  • 1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
Exodus 3:14
  • 14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

No comments:

Post a Comment