Thursday, March 29, 2018

Quiet Before the Storm


   My children, as you walk through this time of quiet before the storm, I am maturing you. I am taking you through a maturing process to better prepare you to handle all that is coming your way.
   Many of you depend on family members for much, and those family members are going to be taken from the earth soon. You will need this maturity to go on.
   The world around you will change so drastically and so quickly, you will think surely you cannot survive it, but many of you will survive and go on to be martyrs for My Name’s sake. You will go on to witness to those who do not know Me who are left. You will go on to help others for a short while before I bring you home to Me.
   Be assured, My precious ones, that I have gone ahead to prepare a place for you, and if I prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto Myself, that you may be there with Me.
   Keep your perspective on the eternal things you are accomplishing for you shall be greatly rewarded for all you endure if you keep your faith to the end.
John 14:1-3
  • 1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
  • 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
  • 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Matthew 24:13-14
  • 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
  • 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Matthew 16:25-27

  • 25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
  • 26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
  • 27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

No comments:

Post a Comment