Friday, March 30, 2018

The Warning Zone


   In the spirit this morning, I kept seeing a dark foreboding sky whenever I prayed and asked the Lord for a word for us. I did not know what it meant, but it looked like the dark skies you see in Tornado Alley whenever an area is under tornado warning. You know death lurks in the darkness hovering silently above and your respect for its sudden destructive power spurs you to action if you are in the warning zone.
   My children, make your final preparations now and have them ready. 
NOTE: I saw in my spirit those are preparations for leaving the earth – have your affairs in order and whatever you would do if you knew you did not have long on the earth – do it now. Be ready to go on any given day. If you know you’re going on a trip, you get everything ready. He is saying Get everything ready, so you are ready to go. Then you don’t have to think about that any more, and you can focus on Him.
   A storm approaches America and much darkness abounds within it. Events will terrorize its people, and will spur many to give their hearts to Me. My desire is the lost would turn to Me in this time and not perish, and I am giving opportunities that they may do that.
   Be ready to be called home at any time, that your focus may be solely on Me in this time. If your preparations are complete, you will not be concerned for the things of the world.
   Set your face to pray now for those who do not know Me. I will greatly reward those who spend precious hours in intercession and it gladdens My heart when I see you do this. I came to save them, but so few care if they get saved. Intercede and receive My blessings!
   This is not a time to fear, but a time of readiness. You know what is approaching, for I have shown you in your spirit. Do not be as the unwise virgins, but prepare as the wise ones and be glad, for soon the door will be shut and those unprepared will be left without.
Matthew 25:1-13
  • 1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
  • And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
  • They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
  • But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
  • While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
  • And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
  • Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
  • And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
  • But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
  • 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
  • 11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
  • 12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
  • 13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.


No comments:

Post a Comment