Friday, November 2, 2018

Order


    My Children, much in the world around you is falling apart. You sense the disorder in your realm. I have told you that you are living in the Age of Chaos and chaos is entering into everything, and this is true. Where once there was order, now there is only disorder and you are unable to bring order again.

   I will shake all things in this time. I will shake the order out of every nation and every people, that they may look to Me for what is next. I will shake apart what is, to show you what is not.

   You long for order, for I made you that way, but true order will exist only here with Me soon and all around you will be in disarray.

   Be ready for the shaking. Let order rule in your spirit. Let order rule in your mind. My Spirit and My Word bring order, but the world has rejected My Holy Word and turned from My Spirit, so order is being taken from the world.  

1 Corinthians 14:40
  • 40 Let all things be done decently and in order.

Psalm 119:133
  • 133 Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.

Job 10:22
  • 22 A land of darkness, as darkness itself; and of the shadow of death, without any order, and where the light is as darkness.

1 Chronicles 15:13-14
  • 13 For because ye did it not at the first, the Lord our God made a breach upon us, for that we sought him not after the due order.
  • 14 So the priests and the Levites sanctified themselves to bring up the ark of the Lord God of Israel.

Haggai 2:6-7
  • For thus saith the Lord of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;
  • And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts.



No comments:

Post a Comment