My Bride has soiled her wedding garments and is not white as snow. Though I have offered to wash her, she has refused Me, preferring to play in the world’s filthiness.
The time is upon you, My Bride, when I will indeed wash you and make you clean. The filth you have worn so many years will not be allowed into My Presence.
I am beginning the refining of My Bride. I shall refine her by persecution and very severe persecution in days coming. You will be made to choose between loving Me and loving the world, My Bride, and your choice will lead to your eternity. You will either be with Me, or you will go the way of the worldly.
The time of your filthiness is ending.
NOTE: Just before the Lord began speaking this word to me, I saw a vision in my spirit of a bride who looked ill wearing a filthy gown. There were some white areas on it, but most of it (80-90%) was dirty and very dirty. Some of the filthy places on it were completely black they were so filthy. I knew I was looking at the Bride of Christ in the vision. I wondered ‘How can those stains ever come out, Lord?’ And He showed me these spots will choose to leave the Bride voluntarily. When faced with persecution, those spots will choose the world over Him.
You can hear more about this vision here:
- 25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
- 26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
- 27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
- 8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
- 9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.
- 1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.
- 2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:
- 3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.