It was the wee hours of Saturday morning, and I had awakened for no apparent reason and was unable to go back to sleep, so I decided to make some coffee and spend some time with the Lord. I eventually turned on the news, but muted it. I glanced up and President Trump was on again - he is always in the news these days and there is so much strife in the White House right now it grieves everyone. I was thinking about that when the Lord said, “I am bringing the division.” I had never considered that maybe the division was coming from Heaven.
I have told you I am drawing the lines. It is time for all the peoples of the earth to choose which God you will serve. Will you serve Me, the Almighty, or will you serve Satan, the god of your world? I desire you would choose Me, that your souls perish not, but you are free to choose.
I have given you leaders to bring division and make the lines more clear. Leaders of this type cause people to take sides and this is that My purposes may be fulfilled in this time.
The time of complacency is past, My people. You will now experience events and atmospheres in your world that will force you to choose which side you will serve, for your very lives will be at stake.
I am accelerating My Mercy, that My true Bride may be ushered home more quickly. Do not grieve so when you see them leave the earth, but realize I love them so, and desire they would be with Me.
When He spoke this last paragraph, I saw a series of people who walk closely with Him being taken home ahead of the horrific events to come. People will not understand why these are taken, thinking they would prefer to live.
- 30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
- 31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
- 32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
- 33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
- 34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
- 35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
- 36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
- 37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
- 38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
- 39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
- 4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
- 5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
- 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
- 1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
- 2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
- 3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.
- 4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.
- 5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:
- 6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
- 14 Now therefore fear the Lord, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the Lord.
- 15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.