My children, you desire to know what is coming in the end, but I tell you now that when the end comes, you will wish you could ignore what you know. The events reserved for the end for those who continue to refuse Me again and again will be horrific, and full of pain and misery. Each event of the end will be more intense than the one before it until at last, all is destroyed.
Before the end events, My people will make choices. Each person will choose whether to serve Me and deny themselves or whether they will deny Me and take the Mark. If you take the Mark, there is no turning back for you. No repentance shall be poured out upon those who choose the Mark over Me.
I have told you what you can do to prepare for what is coming. Some of you will not be here when the events begin, but some of you will. Make your faith sure, know what you believe. Be ready.
- And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
- 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
- 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
- 9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
- 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
- 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
- 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.