In the earth there are places of influence. Places that influence many people in the way they live their lives. These places contain great blessing or great cursing, depending on how they use this influence.
The places that contain great cursing have drawn My wrath to them, as they cause many to stumble now. Their influence has tainted the minds of many who would otherwise be Mine, and for this they shall be punished.
As the end draws nearer and nearer, you will see My wrath on some of these. You will see much destruction fall as it once did on Sodom and Gomorrah, as it did on the Earth in the time of My Servant Noah. My Word is always true, and I will perform My Word. Many shall be taken in these times and I desire you would grieve not at what you see, for I am a righteous God. I have instructed you to love what I love and hate what I hate. Hate evil, and do good; Therefore when you see evil destroyed, do not grieve for this offends Me.
Be careful, My children, to use your influence for good and not evil, for I am always watching.
- 16 Therefore thus saith the Lord; Behold, I will cast thee from off the face of the earth: this year thou shalt die, because thou hast taught rebellion against the Lord.
- 6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
- 7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
- 8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
Genesis 19:24-25, 28
- 24 Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven;
- 25 And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.
- 28 And he looked toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward all the land of the plain, and beheld, and, lo, the smoke of the country went up as the smoke of a furnace.