My people, the day is coming very soon when you will be forced to choose between your faith in Me and your daily necessities – the very food you eat, the shelter you live in. Remember when this day arrives, I am all you need. I am able to provide a roof over your head when there is no roof. I am able to bring food out of nothing. I have done it for My people before, and I can do it now. I can sustain you every minute of your life when you walk through total desolation.
Cling, therefore, to your faith in Me and do not worry for what you will eat or what you will wear. Be sure now while there is time that you are storing up oil as the wise virgins. Be sure that you are spending time to get to know Me. If you redeem the time left to you now, you will not lack then. This is the only way. All those who do not know Me will do without in that time, or they will trade their souls for what they eat. Each person will make this choice.
- 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
- 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
- 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.Enduring faith
- 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
- 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.Wise virgins
- 25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
- 8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
- 9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
- 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
- 11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
- 12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
- 13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.Trade birthright for soup
- 16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
- 33 And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob.
- 34 Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised his birthright.