My children, I desire you would prepare now for the end. The signs are all around you. All of heaven is preparing for your arrival here, and for My soon return there to get you, but many you know will be left behind. Many you know are still lost, and I desire to save them.
I desire you would cry out to Me for these lost souls, as well as those you do not know, and I will answer you.
I desire you would cry out for the souls of those who have come against you in the earth, that you would pray for your enemies, for this pleases me greatly.
I do not stand by quietly as others abuse you, but I will repay them to their faces, therefore intercede for them. Intercede for them that I may bless you.
- 44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
- 16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;
- 17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,
- 18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.
1 Timothy 2:1-4
- 1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
- 2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
- 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
- 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
2 Peter 3:9
- 9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
- 10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.
Post a Comment