My children, do you not see? Obedience is the key to all you receive from Me. I am willing to give you so much more than you have, yet you do not obey Me as you should.
The world you live in is full of pleasures and temptations, but My Word is filled with treasure that lasts forevermore. Each day, you must choose whom you will serve, whom you will obey.
Be mindful, My children, that soon you will face Me here in heaven and you will receive whatever reward you have earned. Whatever the fruit of your doings is, that is what you will enjoy for all eternity.
I withhold no good thing from those who seek to do My will at all times, those who seek My pleasure, those who strive to be one with Me. Abide in Me, and ask what you will that your joy may be full.
- 15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
- 6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
- 7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
- 8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
- 28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.
1 Peter 1:13-14
- 13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
- 14 As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:
- 7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.