Do not be influenced by every doctrine you hear, My children. Every vision is not from Me. Every dream is not a revelation. Every prophet is not My Prophet. You must discern the spirits and know what is of Me and what is not, or you will surely be led astray.
Do not be found following another god. Do not add to My Word or entertain those who do. I have given you My Word to teach you and to guide you. I have given you My Spirit to comfort and teach you. You have all you need to stay on track and walk the holy path. Do not disregard it.
I have told you you will know them by their fruits. I have told you to discern the spirits, whether they be of Me or not. Do this and live.
- 13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
- 14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
- 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
- 15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
- 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
- 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
- 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
- 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
2 Corinthians 11:13-15
- 13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
- 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
- 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.