You have asked for many things, now I ask one of you. Submit to Me. Submit to My leading. You have struggled against My leading and gotten nowhere. Submit and move forward with Me.
I am with you to guide you and protect you, yet still you fret. Where is your faith? Why do you not obey Me? Time is short and many souls await My Gospel.
Submit, and move forward on the journey I have called you to.
- 7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
- 5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
- 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
- 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
- 2 Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.
- 1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
- 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
- 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
- 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
- 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
- 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.