Many of My children believe they are ready to fight with Me upon My return, but I tell you many of you are not ready. How can you fight evil in the world when you have not overcome the evil in your own life?
How can you overcome evil with Me when you have not conquered the evil in your own actions, in your own words? How can you battle an enemy you align yourselves with?
My precious children, I desire you would indeed be ready to fight with Me when that time comes, but you must first overcome the evil in your own life, in your own households. Only then can you look beyond to fight on another level.
Do not let the enemy deceive you into thinking you are ready when you are not.
- 7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.
- 19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
- 20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
- 21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
- 5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
- 6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
- 11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.
- 12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.
- 3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.
- 10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.