My children, you must prepare. The Time of My Servant Jacob’s Trouble quickly approaches and you are not ready. Ready your hearts, for what you see shall be grievous indeed. Ready your minds to survive in a time like no other. Ready your weapons, for you will need them to fight.
You have seen what is coming in My Holy Word. Quiet your spirits and remain focused on Me and all will be well. I alone can protect you in this time. For those who see this time, there is work I have called you to do.
First, search your hearts and know if there be any darkness therein. Before a man can judge the mote in another’s eye, he must first examine his own eyes. If you are to be the light in your world, you must indeed be that light, and not darkness. The enemy comes to tempt you now more than ever before, as he desires you would stumble and fall. He desires My people would lose hope and turn away from Me.
I am calling My People to bring hope in that time to those who do not know Me and to those who begin falling away from Me. I am calling you to succor them through that time that they be not lost. Prepare.
Remember, the path of peace is to keep your mind stayed on Me. I am with you in all that comes. Do not lose hope.
- 7 Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.
- 1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
- 1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
- 2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
- 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
- 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
- 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
- 6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
- 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
- 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
- 4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
- 14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
- 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
- 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
- 3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
- 4 Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength: