Events coming to the world after the calling home of the Merciful Ones will shock even unbelievers, My Children. Some of them will even cry out to Me when these things happen. Most, however, will not. I will continue allowing events and sending events to help them to see their need for Me as time moves towards the end.
Your world has before now mostly been a beautiful place, though evil has inhabited it along with what is of Me. As time moves towards the end of all things, you will see far less beauty and far more evil. You will see horrors you could never have imagined. Many will be stunned into permanent silence by what they see, so great will be their terror.
Much of what is beautiful to you now will be destroyed in the coming years as I withdraw first one and then another of My Blessings from those who have refused to acknowledge Me. Few of My Children will remain in this time, though some shall, that souls may be led into My Kingdom. They will be well protected, as My Disciples were, until time for them to come home to Me.
Fear none of these things I tell you of, only be aware, and prepare your hearts.
2 Timothy 3:1-4
- 1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
- 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
- 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
- 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
- 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
- 6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
- 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
- 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
- 7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
- 8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
- 9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
- 10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
- 11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
- 12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
- 13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!