An attack is about to be released upon My People that is greater than anything this generation has faced thus far. This attack will test your faith.
There is a shaking coming to the world that is unlike anything that has come before. It will shake some awake, it will help others to know what time they walk in. It will be a sign to My People of the lateness of the hour. Pay heed to it, for it is the beginning and another large event follows quickly on its heels.
When you see these things happen, beware My Children, for events following will happen in such quick succession you will feel as though you cannot catch your breath. This is why I have told you to prepare, to be ready, to know what is coming.
You will lose many you love and you must prepare for this.
Are you prepared to walk alone if that is what I require?
NOTE: I am not at all sure this is an event as we think of events – disasters, natural disasters, etc. It may be a political event or some other type of happening.
- 35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
- 36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
- 37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
- 38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
- 39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
- 25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:
- 26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
- 27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
- 28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:
- 29 For our God is a consuming fire.