My Children, in what is coming, man will not know which way to turn. I have designed the events of the end to give those who do not know Me no place to turn but to Me. These events will terrify those who are prideful of their great learning, those who believe they know all there is to know.
In what is coming, everything that is sure will be shaken, so that men have no way to know peace (except by Me). The weather will be shaken, the ground will be shaken, the atmosphere will be shaken. In ways you cannot imagine, I will turn everything upside down to cause as many souls as possible to cry out to Me, even to Me those who never knew Me before. In that day, even those who professed there was no God will cry out and I will save them if they call out to Me.
Pray without ceasing for those who do not know Me, children, for you are at the end and there is no more time. They must know Me now if they are to know Me (at all). Even so, if you will pray, I will save them, though some may be saved at the very end.
I am a great and a merciful God and My Arm is not too short to save.
- 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
- 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
- 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
- 5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
- 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
- 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
- 59 Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:
- 8 The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace.
- 14 And judgment is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter.
- 15 Yea, truth faileth; and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey: and the Lord saw it, and it displeased him that there was no judgment.
- 16 And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him.
- 17 For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloak.
- 18 According to their deeds, accordingly he will repay, fury to his adversaries, recompence to his enemies; to the islands he will repay recompence.
- 19 So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.
- 12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
- 13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
- 14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
- 15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
- 16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
- 17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?