My Children, a time of great hardship approaches and you are not ready. Indeed, many of My Children are not ready for the slightest hardship to befall them and will be quickly destroyed by the enemy’s plans.
I have told you I will strip away many comforts that those being refined realize their need of Me, and I will. One of these comforts is the wealth and privilege many of them enjoy. The approval of others will I also take. In these times coming, you will feel more alone than ever before. I will give you chance after chance to turn to Me as your trials grow increasingly difficult to endure until finally you will endure no more.
Rend your heart to Me now. Cast away your sins and cling to Me. The most challenging times mankind has ever faced are just ahead.
- 9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.
1 Peter 1:7
- 7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
- 20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
- 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
- 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
- 29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
- 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
- 1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.