My Children, the time of the Great Deception is upon you. You must learn now to discern what is of Me and what is not. I have warned you in My Holy Word. You must learn to recognize wolves in sheep’s clothing, that you be not devoured by the enemy’s plans for you.
I am allowing some of you to be tested that you may know the state of your discernment. Pray for increased discernment that you may avoid the snares of the enemy that take your peace and bring destruction.
Many in these times will follow the wrong gods. Seduced by flatteries, they will pay a terrible price for believing the lies of the enemy.
- 18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.
- 13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
- 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
- 15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
- 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
- 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
- 10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
- 21 Let me not, I pray you, accept any man's person, neither let me give flattering titles unto man.
- 7 But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.
- 8 Lead me, O Lord, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face.
- 9 For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part is very wickedness; their throat is an open sepulchre; they flatter with their tongue.
- 10 Destroy thou them, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions; for they have rebelled against thee.
- 3 The Lord shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things: