Begin to analyze where you are now. Are you where you want to be with Me? Do you hear Me speaking to you? Do you know the way you should go?
There is little time to prepare. Seek My Face while I can be found. You must walk closely with Me that I may lead and guide you through what is coming.
In these times I will take your pride and your arrogance. I will take your independent spirit and your attitudes of judgment. I will help you conform more to My Image, but you will not find it a pleasant experience, for I will also take your comforts. I will take many of those you hold most dear. I will take all I desire to take.
I have told you the events I have planned for these times are for the unbelievers, yet some of My Own shall endure them as well, that they may be refined. I desire a holy and spotless Bride. Those who are willing to sacrifice the pleasures of the flesh to walk holy before Me will I greatly reward in that time. They shall do great exploits for My Great Name’s sake.
- 6 Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
- 7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
- 8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
- 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
- 8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
- 9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.
1 Peter 1:5-7
- 5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
- 6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:
- 7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: