My Children, the time of the great falling away comes upon you quickly. Realize the enemy of your souls has long been trying to cause you to fall away from Me and give up your faith so he may devour you. I desire you would hold fast to your belief in Me, for this is your salvation.
In this time, Satan will try all he can to convince you I am against you, not for you. In this way, and by changing your circumstances, he will convince many to abandon their faith. Evil will increase yet again as this happens. The enemy’s arguments will be strong and for those who do not know Me, hard to resist. But for those of you who know Me, stir up your remembrance of Me and My Holy Word. You know who I am. You know why I came to the earth.
Hold fast to your profession of faith and do not allow the enemy to steal your crown. Soon – very soon – you will be home with Me.
- 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
- 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
- 10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
- 15 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.
- 31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:
- 1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
- 4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
- 5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
- 10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
- 11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
- 12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.