My Children, much is occurring in the realm you cannot see. The battle is heating up to an intensity never before seen on the earth and soon it will spill over into the realm you can see. You must prepare yourselves for these changes.
(I saw He meant spiritually prepare like by studying His Word about how He has us in the Palm of His Hand and He is with us, no matter what happens)
NOTE: On Thursday evening late, I felt a strong shift in the spirit. I knew something had been set into motion but was not shown what. I continue to pray for more insight into this.
Plans are being put into action (I saw plans of attack, like terrorist attacks and attacks by other countries) and much activity will soon break through (from the spiritual to the physical).
Pray. The judgments are set. (locked in) Pray you will be able to endure.
1 Peter 5:8
- 8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
- 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
- 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
- 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
- Matthew 24:13
- 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
- 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
- 9 Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:
- 10 Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.
- 11 Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O Lord.
- 12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.
- 144 Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
- 3 And shall say unto them, Hear, O Israel, ye approach this day unto battle against your enemies: let not your hearts faint, fear not, and do not tremble, neither be ye terrified because of them;
- 4 For the Lord your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.