My Children, consider why you are not blessed as you expect.
Do you love others as you should? Do you give to me what is due? Do you eschew evil or are you in agreement with it? For I do not bless what is not of me.
What is coming out of your mouth? Do you praise or do you hear complaints returning into your own ears?
Consider these things, that I may bless you for the end of all things approaches and I do desire you would be very blessed.
2 Corinthians 10:5
- 5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
- 12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
- 6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
- 7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
- 8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
- 28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.