My Children, do you find it difficult to stand still? Is it difficult for you to realize that I am God and you are not?
You have secretly believed you were master of your own destiny, but you not the Creator, I am. You are master of which path you will choose, but there are many variables in your life that only I control.
If you refuse to acknowledge Me as Lord, if you refuse to serve Me, your path will be very different than if you choose wisely. I am a mighty God and able to bless you or withhold blessing. I am able to protect you and those you love, or not protect. I take care of My own. There are many benefits to those who serve Me.
You throw rocks onto your own path when you refuse to acknowledge Me as Lord.
- 10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
- 11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
- 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
- 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
- 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
- 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: