My Children, draw near to me and I will reveal myself. Let your increased love for Me flush sin from your mind. Allow the light of My great eternal love for you to chase away the darkness in your soul.
In this time sin will put you in greater danger than ever before.
Draw near to Me and experience the light of My love for you.
1 John 3:1
- 1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
- 20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
- 11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
- 3 The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.
- 8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
- 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- 13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
- 15 But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.