Why do My children seek every place except Me and My Word for their answers? Why do you seek in a fallen world for truth when truth does not abide there?
Why are your thoughts continually on yourselves and never on what you can do for My Kingdom?
Consider your ways My children for soon you shall give an account of your doings.
- 11 Even a child is known by his doings, whether his work be pure, and whether it be right.
- 15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
- 16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;
- 17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
1 Chronicles 16:11
- 11 Seek the Lord and his strength, seek his face continually.
2 Chronicles 7:14
- 14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.