My children, I have warned you of these times in My Holy Word. Have you taken note? You have entered into a time that will be unlike any before it.
The time you have entered will be filled with chaos. Chaos will enter into everything you see. It will enter into the weather, into the Earth, into the animals and into the people.
Hatred will take over that atmosphere of Earth. So much hate for one another, so much hate for those in power. So much hate.
Offense will reign. I have told you many will be offended. Already so many are, yet it grows more intense.
All these conditions together will create an atmosphere like nothing before it and this atmosphere, so unlike what I created you to dwell in, will lead men to perform desperate acts. Violence will become common before My return and war will be on the horizon when I step out on the clouds to call My Children.
Keep yourselves in what is coming, My Children, as well as in what is around you now. I am coming back soon.
- 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
- 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
- 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
- 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
- 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
- 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
- 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
- 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
- 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
- 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
- 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
- 15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)