Look around you. There are people all around you who are starving for Me, the Bread of Life. Have you told even one of them what I have done for you? How I saved you from your sins and delivered you from evil?
My children, your lives are filled with many cares of the world around you, and sometimes you overlook what is most needful. Your lives on the Earth are so temporary, and what awaits after it never ends. It is more profitable then to store up treasure for yourselves here, that you may enjoy it when the end of all things comes (in the Earth). It is more profitable that you lead souls into My Kingdom as I have called you to do, instead of pursuing your own pleasures night and day. It is more profitable that you do not waste all I have given you and the gifts I have placed in you in favor of pursuing foolish pleasures.
Your time on Earth is ending soon, as the end of all things quickly approaches. It will come when you do not expect it and many of you will not be ready. What will you do when you are unable to give a good account of how you have used what you were given? What will you say when you stand before Me with nothing to show for your time on Earth but a good time?
I just did a podcast on the 10 Virgins, which actually relates to this word – you can listen to it here:
- 35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
- 38 Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house.
- 39 And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word.
- 40 But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.
- 41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:
- 42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.
- 4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
- 19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
- 20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
- 21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.
- 29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
- 30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
- 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
- 11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
- 12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
- 13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
Post a Comment