Life on Earth has disappointed you. You have just traversed a time of grief and sorrow.
My children, know that I will never disappoint you. Many sorrows come with life on the Earth, but they are not sent by Me. I am your safe haven from the storm, your refuge of peace. It is My Wings that shelter you in your pain whenever the winds of sorrow blow.
When loss shows up at your door and pain fills your heart, know that I am always waiting here for you and I carried your pain and grief at the Cross.
Psalm 25:3 (ERV)
- 3 No
one who trusts in you will be disappointed.
- But disappointment will come to those who try to deceive others.
- They will get nothing.
- 18 The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
- 19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.
- 1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
- 2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
- 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
- 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
- 4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.