My children, I have told you that you will be hated by all nations in the end, Persecution against My people everywhere has begun in earnest now and you must understand and be ready to endure this until your time to be called home to Me.
The enemy has a plan to exterminate all that is of Me. Wicked people in high places (places of authority) will make speeches and pass laws to do this. My people will be called people of hate, though you are not. In this way, those in authority will turn the people’s opinions against you and in a short time, you will be hunted wherever you are. In time, it will be that the law will allow your lives to be taken as the enemy is gaining power in the earth.
Do not hold fast to what you own, My children, for when these laws are passed what you own will be as naught. They will take your possessions and deliver you up to be killed. Do not hold fast to your lives, for you live eternally with Me.
The lines have been drawn. Men have taken sides. Now the sides will be at war with each other. All that I have told you arises quickly now.
Remember I am with you in all you endure.
- 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
- 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
- 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
- 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
- 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
- 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
- 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
- 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
- 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
- 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.